Monday, December 6, 2010

Done for now

I know there are people I've forgotten, which I apologize for and you are free to whop me on the head and tell me how much of a dope I am so I can add you to here :)
It's funny cause I created this blog so long ago, always meant to do this but never did. But still it holds true what I said in my first post, and I'm so so thankful that I've been able to get to know so many amazing chicas that I wanted to do something nice as a way to express it. So this can be my holiday gift to you guys thanking you for being a friend ^__^ There were so many times I was having a bad/lame day but I was able to just let go for a bit going online and just asking How's Life, and I could talk to you guys about what was happening in yours and kill time and escape in awesome convos.
So, thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment